Rebuilding After Stroke Therapy Program Seeking Participants
This evidence-based program, led by Occupational Therapy graduate students, offers a safe and positive place for connecting with others, continuing the rehabilitation process, and experiencing wellness after a life-changing stroke event. The program begins in February and will meet on the UNH Durham campus, with lunch provided.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet new people and socialize
- Learn new strategies and skills to help improve your daily life
- Expand your resources for independent living
- Get some exercise for both your mind and your body
- Take action to prevent stroke recurrence
For more information and to sign up, call Dr. John Wilcox, OTD, MS, OTR/L at (207) 314-3180 or email Heidi McBain, OTS at email@example.com.