Age of Champions
CACL is an educational license holder of the award winning documentary, Age of Champions, and regularly hosts events with university partners. These events are aimed at educating the University Community as well as the public on what it means to actively age.
UNH Age of Champions Event | April 28, 2018
It's never too soon to age well!
Mark your calendars! The next annual Age of Champions event will be held on April 28, 2018. The event promotes and raises awareness regarding healthy aging from a holistic perspective. This year we are promoting the event with a focus on engaging youth as well as older adults.
Age of Champions is an annual FREE health fair hosted by the Center on Aging and Community Living (CACL) that endeavors to raise awareness of and promote healthy aging from a holistic perspective. This is an interactive event with assessments, raffles, demonstrations, and movement exercises. We will also have several information and resource tables from local and state organizations at the health fair for people to visit.
Wildcat Inspirational Awardees
Every year we honor local community members for their committment to a healthy aging lifestyle.
We have several community and UNH student vendor booths providing information and assessments for attendees.
Some of our vendors include:
- Active Retirement Association
- Belknap Merrimack Community Action Program/Senior Companion Program
- Granite State Giggles
- NH Senior Games
- Northeast Deaf and hard of Hearing Services
- Northeast Passage
- Ready Rides
- Seacoast Medical Reserve Corps and Seacoast Public Health
- UNH Human Resources Benefits
CarFit is an educational program that offers older adults the opportunity to check how well their personal vehicles "fit" them.
Would you would like to find out how to best fit your car for your safety and comfort at the Age of Champions event?
Register Here! Pre-registration is recommended but drop-ins are welcome if space is available.
The more vendors you visit, the more raffle tickets you get!
We will have so many wonderful raffle prizes! Be sure to come on April 28th and enter to win!
A sample of our raffle prizes inlcude:
- Painting by Dominique Boutaud
- One year membership to the Active Retirement Association
- Travel Mug from Seacoast Medical Reserve Corps and Seacoast Public Health
- Gift certificate from the Tri-State Learning Collaborative on Aging
- Wellness basket from Liberty Mutual
- Oral health supplies from NHTI dental health program
- Healthy eating basket from UNH Nutrition Program
- T-shirts from UNH Recreation Management and Policy
- Swix beanie hat
- $25 gift certificate to ECHO
- LL Bean backpack
- Exercise sessions or 1 free health and fitness assessment from UNH Exercise Science
Thank you to our Proud Partner
Thank you to our Sponsors
Click on the images below to see more pictures from the 2017 Age of Champions event!