Age of Champions
CACL is an educational license holder of the award winning documentary, Age of Champions, and regularly hosts events with university partners. These events are aimed at educating the University Community as well as the public on what it means to actively age.
UNH Age of Champions Event | April 28, 2018
It's never too soon to age well!
Age of Champions is an annual FREE health fair hosted by the Center on Aging and Community Living (CACL) that endeavors to raise awareness of and promote healthy aging from a holistic perspective. This is an interactive event with assessments, raffles, demonstrations, and movement exercises. There are several information and resource tables from local and state organizations at the health fair for people to visit.
Wildcat Inspirational Awardees
Every year we honor local community members for their committment to a healthy aging lifestyle.
We had several community and UNH student vendor booths providing information and assessments for attendees.
Some of our vendors included:
- Active Retirement Association
- Belknap Merrimack Community Action Program/Senior Companion Program
- Granite State Giggles
- NH Senior Games
- Northeast Deaf and hard of Hearing Services
- Northeast Passage
- Ready Rides
- Seacoast Medical Reserve Corps and Seacoast Public Health
- UNH Human Resources Benefits
A sample of our raffle prizes included:
- Painting by Dominique Boutaud
- One year membership to the Active Retirement Association
- Travel Mug from Seacoast Medical Reserve Corps and Seacoast Public Health
- Gift certificate from the Tri-State Learning Collaborative on Aging
- Wellness basket from Liberty Mutual
- Oral health supplies from NHTI dental health program
- Healthy eating basket from UNH Nutrition Program
- T-shirts from UNH Recreation Management and Policy
- Swix beanie hat
- $25 gift certificate to ECHO
- LL Bean backpack
- Exercise sessions or 1 free health and fitness assessment from UNH Exercise Science
Thank you to our Proud Partner
Thank you to our Sponsors