We are committed to keeping communication open with students, faculty and staff in the College. We know this is an unsettling time with many unknowns. We are all here for you, and we are all in this together.
THIS WEBINAR WAS RECORDED LIVE ON JULY 30, 2020
Clinicals, Fieldwork and Internships
We've compiled essential information about returning to clinicals, fieldwork and internships this fall, including two education modules that are required of all CHHS students.
Helpful Links and Resources
- Registration dates and other helpful information
- Fall 2020 courses
- RAC info Locate your RAC
- Fall 2020 course listing
- Online learning FAQ's
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Math Center (MaC)
- University Writing Programs
- UNH student FAQ's including academic policies
Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
How do I set up a meeting with my Career Team?
Log in to Handshake to schedule an appointment.
- Once you’ve selected your appointment category and type, you’ll see an option to select your Appointment Medium, which will default to "Video Call." Appointments will be completed using Zoom.
- In the appointment confirmation email (sent to your UNH email), you will receive both a link and a phone number for the Zoom meeting (you can join by phone call or from a computer). Upon clicking on the link, you'll be entered in a virtual waiting room until the counselor lets you into the meeting.
- For troubleshooting with Zoom, click here.
For 24/7 career offerings please see our Career Technologies page.
Page updated August 6, 2020