We are committed to keeping communication open with students, faculty and staff in the College. We know this is an unsettling time with many unknowns. We are all here for you, and we are all in this together.
THIS WEBINAR WAS RECORDED LIVE ON JULY 30, 2020
Fall 2020 course registration advising will go on as planned. Find courses for Fall 2020
- Registration dates and other helpful information can be found here
- RAC info Locate your RAC
- Fall 2020 course listing
Other helpful resources:
- UNH guidance and FAQ on transitioning to online enviromnent
- Online learning FAQ's
- Tips for succeeding as an online learner
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Math Center (MaC)
- University Writing Programs
- UNH student FAQ's including academic policies
Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
How do I set up a meeting with my Career Team?
Log in to Handshake to schedule and appointment.
- Once you’ve selected your appointment category and type, you’ll see an option to select your Appointment Medium, which will default to "Video Call." Appointments will be completed using Zoom.
- In the appointment confirmation email (sent to your UNH email), you will receive both a link and a phone number for the Zoom meeting (you can join by phone call or from a computer). Upon clicking on the link, you'll be entered in a virtual waiting room until the counselor lets you into the meeting.
- For troubleshooting with Zoom, click here.
For 24/7 career offerings please see our Career Technologies page.
Page updated June 23, 2020