As we transition to remote learning, we are committed to keeping communication open with students, faculty and staff in the College. We know this is an unsettling time with many unknowns. We are all here for you, and we are all in this together.
Information for students
Undergraduate Programs and Advising
Fall 2020 course registration advising will go on as planned. Find courses for Fall 2020
Registration for Summer 2020 sessions will begin on April 1, 2020. Find courses for Summer 2020
How do I set up a meeting with my advisor?
- If you normally set up your meeting on myWildcatSuccess, then you will likely follow the same procedure.
- If you normally set up your meeting via email, then you will likely follow the same procedure.
- If you normally set up your meeting by sign-up on your advisor’s door, then please connect with your advisor by email to determine best mode of communication.
In general, it is a good idea to check in with advisors by e-mail in case they have changed their method of sign-up.
All CHHS advisors will be in touch with their advisees by email to share how they plan to conduct their registration meetings (by zoom, by phone, by email, etc.). So please be checking your UNH email regularly. Email is the best method of communication at this time.
In the unlikely event that your advisor is not responding to email, please don’t hesitate to send a second email within a couple of days. If at that point your advisor has still not responded in a timely fashion, please email email@example.com and someone from the Dean’s office will assist you.
- Registration dates and other helpful information can be found here
- RAC info Locate your RAC
- Fall 2020 course listing
Other helpful resources:
- UNH guidance and FAQ on transitioning to online enviromnent
- Online learning FAQ's
- Tips for succeeding as an online learner
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Math Center (MaC)
- University Writing Programs
- UNH student FAQ's including academic policies
We are all in this together! We will be available to you as we navigate these new virtual experiences. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
How do I set up a meeting with my Career Team?
Log in to Handshake to schedule and appointment.
- Once you’ve selected your appointment category and type, you’ll see an option to select your Appointment Medium, which will default to "Video Call." Appointments will be completed using Zoom.
- In the appointment confirmation email (sent to your UNH email), you will receive both a link and a phone number for the Zoom meeting (you can join by phone call or from a computer). Upon clicking on the link, you'll be entered in a virtual waiting room until the counselor lets you into the meeting.
- For troubleshooting with Zoom, click here.
For 24/7 career offerings please see our Career Technologies page.