Kiernan Gordon, Ph.D., Assistant Professor (Sport Marketing, Athletic Administration, Event and Facility Management), joined the faculty in 2014. He earned his Ph.D. from The Ohio State University (2013). Gordon's primary research stream centers on the role that emotions play in people's engagement with, and consequent consumption of, sport facilities, events, and related products. A former intercollegiate basketball coach and administrator with over a decade's worth of experience at NCAA Division I, II, III and NAIA Division II institutions, Gordon brings with him a strong balance of applied and academic experiences to UNH's Sport Studies Program.
- KIN 580 The Sport Industry
- KIN 740/840 Athletic Administration
- KIN 743/843 Sport Marketing
- KIN 630 Sport Facility & Event Management
- KIN 643 Social Media Marketing in Sport