Accelerated Masters - Application Process
Students will follow graduate application procedures and be admitted for the semester during which they wish to enroll in courses for graduate credit and meet the current accelerated master’s policy. Accelerated master’s students cannot accept an offer of admission online; instead, admitted students are required to attend a mandatory meeting with one of the Graduate School’s Academic Assistants to review the details of the program.
a. Applicants for the Core Areas of Study Programs should choose program code
HDFS FAM STDY: MS: PJ44 in the on-line application.
2. Pay the required application fee
3. Ensure all supporting materials are sent directly to the UNH Graduate School
a. Complete and load your personal statement to your application
b. 3-Letters of recommendation
- Letters should address particular strengths that the applicant will bring to the program
- Letters should evaluate the applicant’s potential in their chosen field
c. Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are received by the UNH Graduate School
4. The department does not require the GRE for admission
Note: Applications are not reviewed until all supporting materials are received by the Graduate School.