Graduate Certificate - How do I apply?
a. Applicants for the Graduate Certificate: Adolescent Development should choose program code
HDFS FAM STDY: MS: PJ71 in the on-line application.
2. Pay the required application fee
3. Ensure all supporting materials are sent directly to the UNH Graduate School
a. Complete and load your personal statement to your application
b. Two Letters of recommendation
- Letters should address particular strengths that the applicant will bring to the program
- Letters should evaluate the applicant’s potential in their chosen field
c . Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
4. The department does not require the GRE for admission
Fall semester applications for the Graduate Certificate Program are due at the Graduate School by May 15. Review of applications begins on January 15.
Applications for spring semester for the Certificate Program are due by December 1st.