Interdisciplinary Health Minor
Not interested in Health & Physical Education major BUT interested in teaching Health??
There is a Interdisciplinary Health Minor as an option.
- NUTR 400: Nutrition in Health & Well Being (4 cr) (Fall/Spring/Summer)
- KIN 648: Contemporary Issues in Health (4 cr) (Fall)
- KIN 702/802: Health Content and Youth Risk Behaviors (4 cr) (Spring)
- or NUTR 610 Nutrition Education and Counseling (Fall)
- KIN 712/812: Health Education Practicum (4 cr) (Fall)
- FS 746: Human Sexuality (4 cr) (Spring/Summer/J-term)
Bridget, Sam, Megan and Alyssa presenting Self-Management in KIN 648
For more information, please contact Michelle Grenier at 603-862-1835 or email email@example.com.