Undergraduate Concentration in Adapted Physical Education
The Physical Education Option with the Department of Kinesiology would like to offer an undergraduate concentration in Adapted Physical Education.
Completion of the coursework can count towards eligibility in sitting for the Adapted Physical Education National Standards examination.
- Overall knowledge of instruction
- Programming for students with disabilites
- Guided practicum experiences
- Learn to address needs of students with disabilites to become physically literate individuals
- 19-20 credits of coursework
- Kinesiology 675- Motor Development and Learning (4 credits)
- Kinesiology 731- Inclusive Teaching Through Sport (4 credits)
- Kinesiology 781- Inclusion in Physical Education (4 credits)
- Kinesiology 742- PE Practicum for Students with Disabilities (4 credits)
- Kinesiology 696- Independent study (3-4 credits)
For more information, please contact Steve Wright at 603-862-4408 or email Steven.Wright@unh.edu.