Declaring a Major

Students in the College of Health and Human Services must declare a major by the end of their sophomore year. Please follow the instructions below to declare your major

  1. Navigate to Webcat 

  2. Hover over Student Records 

  3. Select "Change of Major"  

  4. Select Change Major/Option 

  5. Select CHHS from the dropdown menu 

  6. Select a major from the dropdown menu 

  7. Click Submit the selected major/option 

  8. Select Confirm Request 

Note: you must select "CONFIRM" for the major request to go through 

Once your request is approved, you'll see the change reflected in Degree Works and MyWildcat Success