The University of New Hampshire Department of Nursing offers several graduate degrees and programs that provide the knowledge and skills needed in today's health care environment.
- Adult- Gerontology Acute Care Nurse practitioner (AGAC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PHMNP)
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Direct Entry Master's in Nursing (DEMN) for individuals with a non-nursing degree who wish to become a nurse
- Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Pactitioner (Graduate Certificate)
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree for advanced practice nurses who want to become leaders in practice.
Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Nursing Practice (PB DNP) Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Post-Baccauleaureate Doctor of Nursing Practice Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Post-baccauleaureate Doctor of Nursing Practice Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)