The University of New Hampshire Department of Nursing offers several graduate degrees and programs that provide the knowledge and skills needed in today's health care environment.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
- Direct Entry Master's in Nursing (DEMN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Pactitioner (Graduate Certificate)
The Department of Nursing also offers a flexible and affordable online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree for advanced practice nurses who want to become leaders in practice.