The University of New Hampshire Department of Nursing offers several graduate degrees and programs that provide the knowledge and skills needed in today's health care environment.
We offer six master's level clinical nursing practice tracks:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
- Direct Entry Master's in Nursing (DEMN)
- Adult- Gerontology Acute Care Nurse practitioner (AGAC)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PHMNP)
We offer three post-master's graduate certificates:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Certificate)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Pactitioner (Graduate Certificate)
We offer an Online Doctor of Nursing Practice:
The Department of Nursing also offers a flexible and affordable online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree for advanced practice nurses who want to become leaders in practice. We also offer the Post-Baccauleate Doctor of Nursing Practice (PB DNP) with the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) option.