How to Apply to RMP

Undergraduate Admission

New students admitted to UNH may declare the Recreation Management & Policy major upon entering UNH. Once you declare the major, you will be assigned an academic faculty advisor who will work with you throughout your course of study. Your advisor will consult with you during course registration, serve as a resource for internship placement, and be available to you as the need arises. We take great pride in the mentor relationships that develop within our department and our students often comment on the investment in students and commitment of our faculty. Visit the Admissions Office to apply to the  Recreation Management and Policy Major.

Graduate Admission

The Department of Recreation Management and Policy offers the master of science degree in recreation management and policy with options in recreation administration or therapeutic recreation administration. Contact Michael Ferguson for any questions about the RMP graduate program.

Visit the Graduate School for more information and to start your application.