Transfer Students

Are you an undergraduate student at UNH?

Undergraduate students at UNH who have not declared a major or wish to transfer into Social Work from another UNH bachelor's degree program should apply directly through the Social Work Department.

Students who wish to apply to the B.S program should complete the application form and make an appointment with the Coordinator of the Undergraduate program. More information about declaring a major in Social Work.

Application to Transfer to Social Work

Students enrolled at the Thompson School of Applied Science (or in any other associate degree program) should apply through the Office of Admissions.

For more information, contact the department at (603) 862-1799 or e-mail Gretchen Bean at

Are you an external undergraduate student transferring to UNH?

Undergraduate students enrolled at institutions other than UNH should apply for transfer admission through the Office of Admissions.