The Behavioral Health Scholars scholarship program is a partnership between the UNH College of Health and Human Services and Network4Health. Network4Health is an organization of over 40 partners in the greater Manchester area that are working together to improve overall health and wellness in the community. UNH is partnering with Network4Health to offer this scholarship with the goal of increasing the behavioral health workforce in areas of critical shortage and enhancing awareness of careers in human services and behavioral health fields.
The scholarship program aims to increase participation and matriculation in behavioral health-oriented degree programs at UNH, particularly at the graduate level. Scholarship awards are a maximum of $2,500 ($1,250 for part time students) for the semester, or $5,000 ($2,500 for part time students) for the academic year.
Students in the following programs may apply for the scholarship program:
- Adolescent Development (Graduate Certificate) Certificate
- Child Welfare Graduate Certificate
- Human Development and Family Studies: Marriage and Family Therapy M.S.
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Graduate Certificate) Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health (NP Graduate Certificate) Certificate
- Social Work (Advanced Standing) M.S.W.
- Social Work M.S.W.
- Social Work and Juris Doctor Dual Degree M.S.W./J.D.
- Social Work and Kinesiology Dual Degree M.S./M.S.W. – (Adventure Therapy)
- Social Work-Occupational Therapy students enrolled in the Primary Care HRSA Project (for educational costs only)
- Substance Use Disorders (Graduate Certificate) Certificate
- The following Undergraduate Majors could be eligible:
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
Students who live or work in the following New Hampshire towns are eligible to apply: Atkinson, Auburn, Bedford, Candia, Chester, Danville, Deerfield, Derry, Goffstown, Hampstead, Hooksett, Londonderry, Manchester, New Boston, Plaistow, Salem, Sandown, Windham.
Application deadline extended! April 1, 2022 by 11:59pm.
If you have questions please contact: email@example.com