Declaring a Major

UNH students must have a declared major by the completion of the sophomore year.

You must follow all internal transfer requirements BEFORE making your major change in degreeworks - click here for CHHS internal transfer process

Please follow the instructions below to declare your major:

  1. Navigate to Webcat 

  2. Select Student Records 

  3. Select Change of Major  

  4. Select Change Major/Option 

  5. Select CHHS from the dropdown menu 

  6. Select a major from the dropdown menu 

  7. Click Submit the selected major/option 

  8. Select Confirm Request 

Note: you must select "CONFIRM" for the major request to go through 

Once the request is approved, you'll see the change reflected in Degree Works and MyWildcat Success