Centers & Institutes
The College of Health and Human Services is home to many leading centers and institutes devoted to applied research and practical expertise in areas ranging from health policy and practice, cardiac rehabilitation and therapeutic recreation, to experiential learning and youth development.
These centers and institutes serve an important role in the College’s mission. They bring together student and faculty researchers from different academic fields to explore solutions to common problems. They produce new knowledge and policy recommendations that are made accessible to professionals and the general public. And they provide a framework for collaborative partnerships among UNH, industry and government agencies.
- Center on Aging and Community Living
- Child Study and Development Center
- institute for excellence in health and social systems
- Family Connections Center
- Institute for Health Policy and Practice
- Institute on Disability/UCED
- Marriage and Family Therapy Center
- Speech Language Hearing Center
- Telehealth Practice Center