The College of Health and Human Services selects a group of approximately 20-25 students to serve as Dean’s Ambassadors each year. These students represent the College at various activities and events throughout the year, and serve as advisors to the Dean of the College regarding student matters of interest or concern.
The goals of the Dean’s Ambassador Program in CHHS:
- To support and showcase an atmosphere of campus connection and pride in the College of Health and Human Services
- To represent CHHS and UNH at various events and activities throughout the year
- To help prospective students and their families understand the CHHS culture and answer questions about the university
- To support the Dean of the College through consistent interaction and communication
Dean’s Ambassadors roles within the college:
- Assist in new student recruitment and participate in college community and alumni events
- Help showcase life at UNH and CHHS to prospective families, alumni, other CHHS constituencies through various means such as tours and small group sessions
- Represent the college at Admissions events and activities throughout the year
- Attend meetings and training sessions throughout the year
To learn more about the Dean’s Ambassador program in CHHS, please contact Mary Beth Carstens, Academic Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com or (603) 862-1193.