Colin LeBlanc

Q: Looking back on your time at UNH so far, what are you most proud of and why?​

A: Reflecting on my experience at UNH, I take the most pride in the meaningful friendships and connections I've established.​

Q: What motivates you? ​

A: Personal growth and the pursuit of knowledge are my primary sources of motivation in my college journey.​

Q: Why did you choose your major?

A: I chose to major in sports management because of the profoundly positive impact sports have had on my life, and I want to be part of an industry that allows me to give back to the world of sports.​

Q: What are you planning to do after graduation? ​

A: After graduation, I intend to take some time off to engage in self-reflection and discover more about myself and my career goals.​

Q: How is your experience at UNH preparing you to achieve your goals? ​

A: UNH prepared me exceptionally well by providing unique internship opportunities not readily available at other institutions, giving me a head start in the sports industry.​

Q: Any advice for students interested in your major? ​

A: My advice for SML students is that they should seek internships early in their college career to gain practical experience, expand their connections, and explore potential career paths, giving them a competitive edge in the sports industry.​

Q: Why do you love UNH?

A: I love UNH because it gives you that small school feeling by having separate colleges on campus but still gives the atmosphere of a larger institution. This unique blend allows students to establish strong connections with both peers in their major and professors, creating an environment where collaborative learning and personal growth are actively encouraged.